It is a sight to see the sun set over the Austin skyline!
Enjoy a narrated, scenic and relaxing cruise on Lady Bird Lake, aboard one of our all environmentally-friendly electric cruisers. Come join us and take in the picturesque sights of Lady Bird Lake even after most of the bats have returned to Mexico for the winter. Great photo opportunity with the Austin skyline as your backdrop while you learn fun facts about Austin. Most public sunset cruises will be on open-air pontoon boats the Northern or Southern Star and we may use the Lone Star if the boat is available – weather permitting.
Mid-November – Mid-February
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 5:15 departure – times may vary
- 1 hour narrated tour
- Reservations recommended
- Boarding begins 45 minutes prior to departure
- Bring your own beverage and snacks
- No Dogs allowed EXCEPT trained service animals
- Adults - $13
- Seniors (60 and over) - $11
- Children (12 and under) - $8
- Children (2 and under) - Free