Imagine your social occasion on a delightful cruise right through the heart of downtown Austin, Texas aboard The Lone Star. Private charters are available year-round for groups of 30 to 130 people.
Private Charter Fare and Information (without catering)
Thrill your guests and schedule your charter to see Austin's famous Mexican free-tailed bats depart at sunset (March - October)! All events become special when celebrated aboard The Lone Star! Please note that a 15% gratuity and 8.25% sales tax will be added to the prices below. Use this link to print our private charter agreement.
- Minimum number of people: 30
- Maximum number of people: 130
- $18.00 per person (30 - 80 people)
- $16.00 per person (81 - 130 people)
- Children 2 and under are no charge
- Two hour charter time (plus 30 minutes prior to departure for boarding)
- $200 for each additional hour (may be broken into 1/2 hour increments)
- Catering and beverage service may be arranged at an additional cost (see below)
- Charges are for the number of people guaranteed or on a per person basis, whichever is greater.
The Lone Star Riverboat offers full catering and beverage service
Listed are a few favorites, but custom menus can be arranged. All meals on-board The Lone Star are served buffet style. We ask for menu selection at least two weeks in advance and a final attendance guarantee two days prior to your charter. There is a 30 person minimum required for catering. Vegaterian options available. Catering charges are for the number of persons guaranteed or on a per person basis, whichever is greater. State sales tax of 8.25% plus 15% gratutitywill also be added to the menu choice.
There could be additional fees depending upon the service and amount of additional time needed. Any outside catering service is subject to approval by Lone Star Riverboat management and will have to provide a certificate of insurance.
Menus come with heavy divided chinet paper plates, plastic ware, napkins and cups. Everything you need!
In order for you to furnish your own catering, there will be a $100 fee. Please note that a 15% gratuity and 8.25% sales tax will be added to the prices below for Appetizers, Bar Service and Dinner menus.